We offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee (MBG) on all our products*.
Our products can be returned for any reason within the money back guarantee period.
The MBG period starts the day the product is scheduled for shipping.
Our company offers Free Shipping & Handling, but you will be responsible for that cost if the product is returned for any reason except the following:
The product is broken or faulty due to manufacturers defect.
The customer should send the entire product, packaging, instructions, offer special giveaways, extra gifts, and any other items back when requesting a refund or replacement. The product must be packaged in the same manner it was received for resale, or there will be a 5% restocking fee. Any fees that may apply, along with S&H will be deducted from the refund if it does not fall within the reason specified above.
To Return an Order:
- Contact our customer service to confirm the MBG period.
- If your order is within the Money Back Guarantee (MBG) period, you will get a return merchandise authorization number (RMA#) and next steps.
- Follow the steps to mail your return.
- Once the warehouse gets the package, we will post the refund within 7 business days (does not include weekends or holidays) some banks will not process your funds back into your account for a period of up to 60 days, please read your financial institutes policies.
Tips for an Easy Return:
- Write the RMA# on the packing slip or on a piece of paper, and put it in the package.
- Write the RMA# on the outside of the package.
- Postmark the package within 7-10 days of receiving your package.
- Keep carrier receipts and tracking numbers in case the package gets lost in transit.
- Return product and packaging in undamaged condition and include all free gifts, and Remember to return the packaging your product came with.
The sender must cover postage. Keep proof of the return. If the package is lost in transit, we'll need a receipt or tracking number to grant the refund. Our company isn’t responsible for packages refused at delivery, returned to sender, sent to an invalid destination, or sent without an RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization).